Monday, May 29, 2006







It's my party and I'll sleep if I want to! Syd's first 1st birthday party was held Sunday, May 28th, in our backyard. We had fun with the neighbors eating Big Kahuna pizza and, of course, lots of cake. Party prepped pooped out our little wahine and she spent the first half hour of her part in her outside swing, fast asleep. She did wake up in time for cake. BTW, her real birthday isn't until June 12th, but we're leaving for the mainland soon and coming back after her big day, so we thought we'd celebrate a little early at home.

3 comments:

Only on Monday said...

The Sleeping baby picture is priceless!!! It looks like a commercial :)

Anonymous said...

Shes soo cute! I hope to spend more time with you guys when u move to oklahoma.
Love u guys!
Nic

Anonymous said...

" yup, In case there is any question this does pass the taste test."