Wednesday, July 26, 2006


Cheeeeeeeeese! As you can tell, Sydney never gets her picture taken and has no idea what to do when she sees a camera.

I have received a few threatening e-mails concerning why I haven't been updating the blog lately. The answer is that nausea, exhaustion and a 13 month old to look after do not allow much time to sit around at the computer. BUT, I am feeling better and will make a better effort. Probably. :)



Hawaii Holiday
We met friends for lunch in Waikiki on the 4th of July and got to see this great view of Diamond Head from the top of the Hilton Hawaiian Village. It was a beautiful day!










Happy 4th of July, everyone!




3 comments:

Only on Monday said...

Glad you are feeling better! I was getting worried :)

Anonymous said...

lol good luck jill. we all send our love and we're excited to see you guys soon!
nic

Anonymous said...

We love seeing this child. Grandma Story