That is just the cutest thing ever! So sweet! We are surviving today. Andrew cut 2 teeth yesterday and so today we are recovering with a little less whining. Hope your week went by quickly without Cory! Love, Aunt Tanya
Oh My! How Darling. I hope you blow that up to poster size and keep it forever. Thank you so much for sharing that with us. It brought tears to my eyes. Way to go Cory for being a great Daddy and taking the time to make memories. Love to ya all, Mrs. Cheryl
I'm 35. An Air Force wife. Mother of two little turkeys. Forever in search of ways to keep us all entertained. Thought I'd blog about it, since we're all in this together.
2 comments:
That is just the cutest thing ever! So sweet! We are surviving today. Andrew cut 2 teeth yesterday and so today we are recovering with a little less whining. Hope your week went by quickly without Cory! Love, Aunt Tanya
Oh My! How Darling. I hope you blow that up to poster size and keep it forever. Thank you so much for sharing that with us. It brought tears to my eyes. Way to go Cory for being a great Daddy and taking the time to make memories.
Love to ya all,
Mrs. Cheryl
Post a Comment