



Unfortunately, I can't currently locate our 2nd camera. Of course it has the pictures of the new house and the new minivan (shut up!) so those will have to come later. But here are just a few more Sydney pictures before I stop for tonight. We have some more organizing, unpacking, picture hanging, etc. to do and then I promise to do better at posting with regularity on the blog. I figure all these pictures ought to satisfy the grandparents and keep me out of serious hot water for at least another week, right? Thanks for visiting our blog!

1 comment:
I am so glad to see these pictures finally. I have been checking constantly to see if you had really become Okies!!!! So glad to see Sydney and her activities again. Whe has really grown. I am waiting to see that "mini-van" pull into Wichita.
I am trilled you all are finally state-side.
Mrs. Cheryl
Post a Comment