Well, we're back from Vacation and we had a great time. Aside from all the adoring relatives, Sydney's favorite part of the trip were the doggies she met.
With great grandma Gigi and Jake.
Here's Wrigley being shy.
Here's Maddie. Here's Emma.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Jill, Love the doggie pics. Syd looks so at home with them all. Hmm, maybe she'll be a vet someday:). Auntie Sharon
I'm 35. An Air Force wife. Mother of two little turkeys. Forever in search of ways to keep us all entertained. Thought I'd blog about it, since we're all in this together.
3 comments:
Jill,
Love the doggie pics. Syd looks so at home with them all. Hmm, maybe she'll be a vet someday:). Auntie Sharon
"...I asked for a pony and this is the best mommy and daddy could do, I still don't think this is a pony!"
What a great looking kid. The dog is not bad looking either.
Post a Comment