Monday, January 01, 2007

Christmas Eve in Wichita

















I'm getting so bad at remembering to take pictures when we're having fun. Here are some quick snapshots from Christmas Eve. We went to the 4:30 children's Christmas Eve service at Eastminster (that's Lora & Gillian and Lisa & Isabella & Kate on the steps with us) and then had a wonderful dinner with the Argetsingers, Corleys and Grandma and Grandpa Story. That would be John Corley making his now infamous Egg Nog which I am still craving, a week after. Don't worry though -- I only had a few sips. Yum! We also had a great visit with lots of friends at the Argetsingers the day before, but did I remember to take one picture? Unfortunately, no. There were about a bazillion cute kids and lots of tired mommas and daddys and we got to meet sweet babies Sammy and Kate for the first time. It was so great to see everyone!




No comments: