Monday, February 05, 2007

And Brenna Makes Four!






























































We proudly announce the birth of Brenna Claire Peterson! She was born Feb. 1, 2007 at 12:25 p.m. She weighed 8 lbs. 11 oz. and was 21" long. She's got brownish red hair and blue eyes and she's a doll baby. What a sweet girl!
Aunt Tara came to stay with Sydney while her sister was coming into the world. What a blessing that was! Thanks Tara!
We all came home on Friday night and have had a few days at home getting to know each other. Everyone is sleeping fairly well, thank God! And Sydney is getting used to having another little person sharing her limelight.





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is adorable! Cory and Jill, you have done well again. I can hardly wait to see her and her big sister. Congratulations to you all.
Mrs. Cheryl

Anonymous said...

WOW! What a blessing! I'm so glad we have internet so we can see allof you like this. Looking forward to sharing some time next week. Love, Mom Story

Tanya said...

I love all the new pictures! Brenna is so adorable and I'm so glad to hear that she's an easy baby! We can't wait to meet her! Love, Aunt Tanya

Anonymous said...

aww.. shes adorable jill. i cant wait to see you guys again and meet little miss brenna. all my prayers and love!
nic

Anonymous said...

Jill and Cory,

Congratulations! Your girls are adorable. I found your site from the Walkers and it is fun to catch up a bit on your life.

Jennifer (Jonker) Loftin