Grandma Story is here to help this week. Good thing, because Daddy has a stomach bug and we have locked him in the bedroom to keep the rest of us well. When he gets better, he has to go back to work. Poor Daddy!!
I'm 35. An Air Force wife. Mother of two little turkeys. Forever in search of ways to keep us all entertained. Thought I'd blog about it, since we're all in this together.
4 comments:
Oh, No! Not the stomach bug! It's flying around up here and we are hoping to avoid it! I'll be praying the rest of you stay healthy! Love, Tanya
Hey Jill-Brenna sure is a cutie pie! Jan-hope you are having fun. We miss you. Stay healthy. Love, Shari and kiddos
Hey Jill - Congrats!
Brenna is so sweet. How's life with two?
:)Lisa
i made a scrapbook for brenna
Post a Comment