Sydney is fascinated by toothbrushes these days and we are slowly teaching her that they are for actually brushing your teeth, not just carrying around and sucking on.
I was going to buy a step stool like Sydney's but with Andrew's new fascination with water, I was afraid of finding a flooded bathroom! Andrew likes his toothbrush also, but sometimes uses it on his hair...
We have to keep the bathroom door shut. She's only allowed in there supervised, or else we'd have the same problem. Plus, Syd enjoys flushing the toilet. yeah, that's fun.
I'm 35. An Air Force wife. Mother of two little turkeys. Forever in search of ways to keep us all entertained. Thought I'd blog about it, since we're all in this together.
2 comments:
I was going to buy a step stool like Sydney's but with Andrew's new fascination with water, I was afraid of finding a flooded bathroom! Andrew likes his toothbrush also, but sometimes uses it on his hair...
We have to keep the bathroom door shut. She's only allowed in there supervised, or else we'd have the same problem. Plus, Syd enjoys flushing the toilet. yeah, that's fun.
Post a Comment