So I'm starting to get calls about why there haven't been any new pictures added lately. You think I'm kidding? They are originating from the 316 area code, in case you're curious. Anyhoo, I'd like to show you why pictures are not as easy as you people might think.
This is a typical photo shoot. The girls had on cute little coordinating outfits and I thought "Hey... I should take a few pics of them together." First, I prop up Brenna on the couch. If I put her on a seam, she generally can stay upright for a bit. But it's hard to hold that much weight upright for too long. Then I try to lure Syd over. Hey, Syd, wanna sit by your sister so mommy can take your picture? Guess what her answer is? She does think it's funny when Brenna starts to tip though. I snap as many as I can (like 3) before Sydney is outta there.
Fine, I'll take a few of Brenna. There are 2 types of Brenna pics... either she's looking at me like I'm some sort of weirdo, or she's smiling so big her cheeks make her eyes closed.
See? It's just not as easy as you think! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment