Sometimes a girl gets a little tired of milk. What might we have here?
As a general rule, Sydney always tries to eat dessert first. Here we see some yummy chocolate pudding. "Deee-lish-shush!"
How chubby am I? Let us count the rolls!
Oh my goodness... both of them smiling at the same time!
Syd and Brenna. Syd actually sat down by her voluntarily. The times they are a changin'!
Mommy and Brenna
Here are the flowers Cory sent me for our 5th Anniversary. I can't believe it's been that long already. Love you honey!

5 comments:
7/11//07
Hi Jill & Cory – where’s the pics – with all your spare time
We would like to see more pictures down here in TX – also
Mary is planning a trip for this fall – I like something simple
For breakfast at 5:00AM – like bacon, eggs, toast on the side, French toast, omelets, freshly
Brewed coffee, fresh fruit …etc – then a big lunch at 11:00AM – and a bigger diner
At 6:00PM – Just kidddding of course – Gwen made me say the above –
We would like to see more pictures – great pictures of the kids -
And I think you did the right thing in buying the house – we
Liked the pictures of your house – can’t wait to see more pictures
Of the house & kids – Nothing posted since June 23rd - buy the way you can include pictures of Cory and yourself too.
Bob & Gwen
Hello Jill and Cory, We just read the Sodoma's note and wanted to let you know that the menu is just right for us as well except for sausage along with the bacon, and scrambled eggs together with the omlets, and some orange juice. 5:00AM is a bit early for us so 5:30 would be fine. Just as in TX we here in MN would always like more pics. Love MN Grandparents
Can't wait to see you all in the Fall. And you all don't scare me with your 5:30 talk. If you're up that early, you can save me the trouble of getting up with the girls. They would LOVE spending some time with all of you. Just keep the Ovaltine coming for Sydney and she'll just snack off your plates... at the diner on Main St.
Love to you all,
Jill
7/14//07
Hi Jill & Cory - Couldn’t sleep thinking about - Greg’s & Mary’s
Response – I’m not sure how I left out sausage an juice I love both
The only problem I see is that Greg likes patties & I like Link sausage
The other thing is the juice - Greg indicated HE likes freshly squeezed
Juice as I do – do you think the above will be a problem? – I can sleep
Now.
Love you Guy’s
Bob & Gwen
I'm adding my comment to the slew of others requesting another update :) Silly, I know, since I see you every week... but I love reading them!
love,
Jaimee
Post a Comment