Let's start in the kitchen. Here's what it looked like before:


And here it is now:




A close up of the sink...

Looks a little different, huh? Okay, now on to the dining area... this used to have carpet. Not a good idea. And you can see Jenna is still fat as ever. These pics were taken before the playroom carpet was in, so excuse all that junk out through the double doors. It looks much better now.




Standing in the living room... the kitchen is to the right, hall to bedrooms on left.

Not sure why the couches look different colors in this pic?

Okay, now here's the hallway to the bedrooms

The laundry room is the first door on the right

Syd's room is down the hall on the left



And I think that's going to have to be it for this edition... everyone's needing attention. More tour later.

4 comments:
Jill,
Your house looks darling! And so are those Peterson girls. Your house looks just how I would have imagined it. It is definatly your color scheme and it looks great.
I love seeing your blog and I check it all of the time - and this was a very long wait for news!! Call me the next time you come to Wichita. I would love to see you all.
Mrs. Cheryl
what are the kids being for halloween can't wait to find out love brookey bair.
Brenna is going to be a chicken. Syd will be a pilot.
Cool. Thank you Mrs. Jill. love Brookey Bair
Post a Comment