We finally got our indoor outdoor carpet put in out on the screened in porch/Florida Room/ whatever you want to call it. So we turned that space into the playroom and we are really enjoying having semi-outside time with no fear of bugs or sunburn.
We still need some storage options out there, but it's nice to have space set aside just for playing. You too can play! Come on over!
The playroom is super cute! I'm a little jealous. Of course, knowing Andrew he'd figure out how to escape into the backyard constantly and wear me out trying to keep him in! Love, Tanya
I'm 35. An Air Force wife. Mother of two little turkeys. Forever in search of ways to keep us all entertained. Thought I'd blog about it, since we're all in this together.
1 comment:
The playroom is super cute! I'm a little jealous. Of course, knowing Andrew he'd figure out how to escape into the backyard constantly and wear me out trying to keep him in! Love, Tanya
Post a Comment