Well, just for the record, Sydney now realizes that Brenna isn't going anywhere and therefore a.) she should now use the word "meow" in place of the other 14,000 words in her vocabulary... b.) she should start waking up to scream, "OH NO!" 2 or 3 times a night just for fun.... and c.) whenever mommy or daddy is holding Brenna, is apparently a good time to NEED attention within a nano-second or else she will throw herself on the floor and have a good cry (looking up occasionally to make sure we are watching.) All of you people with new babies... take your freaking birthcontrol pills. We look forward to a more positive update oh in about 3 years or so. ;-) Just kiddin'... we love them both, but wow! This has been interesting, Oh, and that first picis after a VERY long night. We finally got Sydney up and she fell asleep like this. It's funny to you cause you don't live here.
Monday, March 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Dear Jill,
Oh, I love these pictures and really love your comments!!!! Did you ever dream your life in 2007 would be this way? But I have great faith in both you and Cory. You will be loving these "days" for many year to come. I do think the Petersons need to make a trip to Wichita, so that I can give Sydney the attention she is "lacking" and cuddle with Brenna.
Cheryl
Post a Comment