Well, we survived Sydney's first ear infection and antibiotics. Brenna got stuffed up but it didn't go any further than that, thankfully, and mom and dad seem to have fought off whatever viral yuckiness we were all trying to pass around so life is getting pretty much back to normal around here.
Thank God Cory's parents are here to help this week. What a blessing. We are so thankful for all of our family and their willingness to help.
Brenna's getting bigger and is still a really calm baby. She always looks so serious in pictures, but we assure you she has the most gorgeous grin! Sydney is as fiesty as ever.
Enjoy these pics and keep an eye out for baptism pics of both girls after this weekend.

1 comment:
YEAH!! I'm so glad to hear that everyone is feeling better! I've been thinking about you this week, and hoping Sydney was better. I can't believe how big Brenna is getting!! Try to make her stay little until I get to meet her, OK?! Love, Aunt Tanya
Post a Comment