Thursday, August 02, 2007

We invade the Ayottes' new house






I'll just apologize again... our new computer is showing these vertical pictures have been rotated, but then they don't show up that way. I'll figure it all out eventually, but if I don't do this now, these pics might never get posted.

We spent a great week in Wichita while Daddy was at Rodeo. The Ayottes graciously hosted us and we had such a fabulous time. Thank you guys!!

Here are the pics:

1.) Andrew Paul Ayotte! 2.) Tanya, Syd & Andrew playing 3.) Keith wrestling with the 2 year olds, bless his heart! 4.) Smiley Brenna Claire 5.) Mommy and the girls

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi - Cory & Jill - sometime
e-mails/comments can be harsh - but - June to August is a bit long - a gal down the road a piece gave birth to 5 with 2 at home which makes 7 there was no problem there - so
I don' see what the problem should be with 2 - you probably saw it on the national news - forgot - maybe KS doesn't have TV yet - as for the pics they were great!! I'm having trouble standing on my head trying to see the pics
that are on the side - maybe you should have a PC
instead of a Mac - Jill have you ever heard of editing software that edits/rotates pics before
the blog if you had a PC instead of a Mac I maybe
could send you some - all
of the above I'm kidding!!
Gwen read this and said I should
add this. you know the pics are great!! and we appreciate them