Sunday, October 07, 2007

Dotty Daughters

Have I told you how much I enjoy shopping online at Old Navy? Did you know no matter how much stuff you buy at one time, it's only $5 shipping? That is an excellent deal when you have 2 daughters who NEED cute clothes. My favorite newest find were these cute matching polka-dotted shirts. You have no idea how hard it is to take a good picture of Sydney, but here's what I could come up with...

Pictures? Not again, I think I'll check out what's in this bowl over here instead. Blueberry muffin crumbs? excellent!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Okay, momma, I'll humor you. Here's a good one...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hey Syd, come take a picture with me...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Okay, here we are. Happy? Note that Syd had successfully fought off her nap and by this time that afternoon she is looking pretty tired...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Where's Sydney? She was just here a minute ago...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Okay, this is getting old...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

So we went for a walk, and this is what happened...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Of course as soon as I parked the stroller, Brenna woke up. No break for mommy...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: