Sunday, October 07, 2007

New Big Girl Haircut

I guess some of these pics I'm posting today are out of order, because as you may have noticed already, Sydney got a new big girl haircut. We went on Friday, armed with a small Sprite and a lollipop. We only needed the Sprite. I am not above bribery to get the end result I want and a little sugar is not gonna kill her. I should have taken before, after and during shots, but you're all going to have to settle for 2 day old, after nap, unbrushed photos of the new 'do. Enjoy...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Doesn't she look so old? I have a feeling she'll be asking for the car keys and a later curfew sometime next week.

2 comments:

Marc, Jaimee, Ben and Liam said...

great posts! good girl :)

tnt teaching said...

Jill, Your girl looks great! She is so cute! Miss you!
Stephanie Griggs