Sunday, December 09, 2007

Cool! Lookit all ya Christmas Yites!

Recently we had a really warm evening and decided to take the girls to Christmas in the Park. It's pretty cool! Christmas lights everywhere (even outlining the static display airplane) with Santa in the gazebo and a "train" or pony ride around the block.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It was pretty funny. We'd say, "look, Syd, all of Santa's reindeer!" And she'd be all about pointing out one red light lining the path and saying, "LOOK! REEEEEEEEEEED!"
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Syd was interested in the fact that Santa was around.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

But this is as close as she wanted to get...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

We opted for the horse-drawn (actually they were mules) cart ride around the block, but I put the camera in the car with the stroller so no photos of that. We had a great time. Love the small town perks like this! Merry Christmas, everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cory & Jill & Family (Syd & Brenna ) 12/11/07

I see you finally got organized (Jill) with the pictures -
I’ve just been told by you know who -- that I’m just
Kidding – I’m kidding you because I know you can
Take it – and sometimes give out – & the pictures come now right side up - just kidding!! –
So lets just get on with it – we enjoy the great pics& Comments I’ve noticed the Pics come more
regular now – that’s good – we appreciate that!! –
I know how much work it is involved in being the person responsible for the pictures – the videos
Are nice too.

Bob ----

Jill said...

You just go ahead and dish it out, Bob! I can take it! :-) Hey, by the way, they tore down your Braum's here and are building a brand new one. I'll let you know when it's done so you can come visit again! Hope all is well with you and Gwen! Love, Jill

Marc, Jaimee, Ben and Liam said...

Looking forward to the latest entry about your sleeping adventures :)
love,
Jaimee