Friday, December 21, 2007

Family Portraits 2007

These were taken at Quartz Mountain, just a little ways from Altus, at the beginning of this month. One of them we used for our Christmas card, but you'll just have to wait and see which one! The Christmas cards are a little late this year. I sent about half today.
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thanks for all your comments and e-mails following my last post. Knock on wood, Sydney has been both sleeping at night and having a better attitude during the day for the past several days. Of course, when Sydney sleeps, Brenna starts teething and starts coughing all night. Ilovemylife.Ilovemylife.Ilovemylife. I really do, so don't worry! But thanks for your prayers anyway. Merry Christmas!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome pictures!!! Did you take them yourselves? Really great! I have to get our camera cleaned - too much salt spray is on the inside mirror from Hawaii. OH! Have you looked at Dr. Karp's Happiest Toddler on the Block? Take a peek, it may help. It has helped occasionally with Alex. But we all know boys and girls are not the same! (I halfway feel bad for you with Syd's hitting - I'm sure she isn't as bad as Alex was! - Yep, was! Doesn't do it now. Now he just studies his youngest cousin, waits and then trips her. What'll he come up with next?!)

Marc, Jaimee, Ben and Liam said...

Oh my goodness, those are great! I have to make an appt with Rhonda! You look BEAUTIFUL! Really! And good choice on Corey's sweater, I think the outfits blend perfectly. And how precious the girls were! They did a great job posing! Love them all!
J

Jill said...

oh, I should have given credit where credit is due... these were taken by Ronda Jones here in Altus. She is wonderful, and also did Syd's 6 month pics.

But Laura, I did just get a Canon Rebel as an early Christmas present from Cory, so hopefully my pictures will improve, if I ever get a chance to read the manual. I will take a look at the happiest Toddler. I need all the help I can get.

Jill said...

oops, not Syd's 6 months pics, her 2 year pics. :-)

tnt teaching said...

Mrs. Jill,
You look stunning! You have a beautiful family! Your girls are so lucky to have such a caring and giving mom! I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas! Miss you!
Steffy Griggs

Anonymous said...

Wow, those are such great pictures, I have been looking for someone here in town! Cute blog by the way.

Alison

Marc, Jaimee, Ben and Liam said...

OK, I've been pretty patient I think :) I know you've had a house full... but I'm so darn anxious to see those Christmas photos!?!
love,
Jaimee