Monday, February 16, 2009

Little Easter Preview

Could there be any more perfect dresses for my little redheads in all the world? I think not.

Photobucket

There is just nothing cuter than a smocked dress on a little girl. Except maybe 2 little girls in matching smocked dresses.

Photobucket

I didn't break the bank either... these are all fabulous deals from a friend on my parenting board. We'll be styling for a couple of years in these.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I love the dresses, and that the girls dress alike. But, I always wondered does Brenna get hand me downs, or do you just buy new matching outfits??? hmmmm... things I ponder late at night.

Jill said...

Brenna does wear hand me downs. I save my favorites of their matching clothes and stuff that just Syd has and I loved. But I do buy new clothes for Brenna too. I told Cory if we can't afford to clothe 2 children, there's a problem.

They don't always match, but almost always for church, which is probably where you see them most often. :-)

Unknown said...

I just love the smocking... Grayson was baptized in a little blue outfit that had Noah's Ark on it in smocking. So cute!

Sarah said...

LOL -- I almost picked some up for Kelly too!!!! LOVE those dresses!