Thursday, December 17, 2009

Thanksgiving in KS

I know, I know. I've been awful at keeping up the blog lately. I think if you know what has been going on here lately, you'll probably excuse my tardiness in posting the following pics from our trip to Wichita for Thanksgiving.

My mother's side of the family always has Thanksgiving at my grandma's church. Since way back in the day. And everyone helps (Or if you don't, they'll talk about you in the kitchen. You might as well go and defend yourself!)
Photobucket

I usually make the cinnamon apples. This year was no exception...
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

My grandma, AKA Gigi... I handed the camera to someone and said, "Take our picture! Say cheese! " And Gigi said, "SEX!"
Photobucket
This is better...
Photobucket

The kids ran around with all their long-lost 2nd adn 3rd cousins...
Syd and Talon chat
Photobucket
Kyle gives a chutes and ladders lesson
Photobucket
Highlight of the day... hanging on for dear life on the chair rack (Shiree, Mary, Becky, Syd, Keegan, Chelsea, Brenna, Talon, Robby and Hunter)PhotobucketPhotobucket
Rides from Grandpa
Photobucket
Phew! Thanksgiving will tucker a kid out!
Photobucket

We also exchanged Christmas presents with my side of the family, since we are headed to Minnesota for Christmas...
Gigi and Cory
Photobucket
Brenna opens Auntie Tara's gift for her..
Photobucket
And Syd opens Grandpa's
Photobucket
He liked it!
Photobucket
We liked our stuff too!
Brenna and Gigi
Photobucket
Photobucket
4 generations... note Brenna's finger.
Photobucket

And we also hung out with the Ayottes and exchanged presents as well!
Great minds think alike
Photobucket
Photobucket
2 little bookworms and 2 little loners
Photobucket
Cory reads to his friend Jonathan
Photobucket
Wrestling with Uncle Keith
Photobucket
Bunch of houligans
Photobucket
Told ya!
Photobucket
Double Trouble
Photobucket

And we also saw the Bairs!
LOVE this pic.
Photobucket
Little pingpong action
Photobucket

Obviously it was a fun trip!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree. Grandpa and I had fun too. Grandma