Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Christmas Cookies & kitty

I know, I know... I'm tardy in updating the blog and I've heard about it from 3 states already, and I'm sure more will register their displeasure the longer I wait. So on with the show.

Sydney and I made some Christmas cookies the week before Christmas.
PhotobucketWatching cookies bake is almost as exciting as watching the Backyardigans.
Photobucket
Brenna supervised from her high chair.
Photobucket

Then we sorta lost interest in the whole cookie idea. We tried the actual decorating part the next day.
Photobucket
She was really more interested in eating the M&Ms, but it was still fun. You're looking at how many cookies actually got decorated. But it's the thought that counts, right?

Then I also wanted to include these shots from Christmas eve. Santa (the lazy bum) dropped off some presents and didn't bother to put them together, so Cory and I decided to give it a go. We were missing a piece, so the dolly playpen is actually the only thing that ever got put together, and everything else is awaiting extra help.
Photobucket

Jenna helped too, speaking of lazy bums.
Photobucket

No comments: