~ Cory's friend Mike is coming to visit at the end of the week. He and Cory are headed to Texas for the OU vs. Texas game . They are neutral fans... we have not become OU fans just by living here, for sure! I think they're sitting in a Texas section, but not wearing Texas colors. They just thought it would be fun to go to. And I hope they have a great time. My poor husband never gets any free time these days, so I'm sending him off with my blessings.
~ Brenna almost lost her voice a few times last week. Definitely allergies. They're spraying the cotton right now (defolliating, I think?) and it is messing lots of us up. I should just get on some Zyrtec and deal, but instead, I blow my nose all day and complain. It works for me.
~ Carseat update: A few posts down I told you I was looking for a new back up/ travel carseat for Sydney. I am proud to announce that I actually did find what I was looking for. It's the Safety 1st Apex 65 which has a harness that accommodates children up to 65 lbs, and THEN can be used as a booster with seatbelt. Now I am well aware that Syd could be in middle school before she reaches 65 lbs, but the point is, she'll be in a 5 point harness until I decide that I think she's ready for just a seatbelt/booster. So yeah for google and yeah for albeebaby.com . And I almost stayed under my $100 budget. It was $109, with free shipping. I'll let you know what we think when it arrives. It looks like this:

No comments:
Post a Comment