I may have mentioned before that I always figured I'd be a boy mom. That's just kind of what I always pictured. Now I couldn't imagine life without my two girls. 3 years into motherhood, I'm beginning to see the girl effect in my house. Dress up clothes with tulle and sparkles strewn around. Fairy princess sheets. Anything with flowers. Baby bottles where the liquid magically disappears. Teddy bears in miniature doll strollers. And most importantly, in a perfect Sydney and Brenna world, the following things would ALWAYS be purple, or at the very least pink -- underwear, eating utensils, drinking cups, straws, and... well, just about everything.
Even the fire truck picture Syd recently brought home from school was colored pink and purple.
2 comments:
There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with wanting everything to be purple. You go girls!!! The world would be a much better place if everyone could just be purple! Love ya. Auntie Mrs. Laura
Isn't it the best?
Post a Comment