Monday, October 20, 2008

Playground... again

Are you sick of me talking about playgrounds yet? Well get over it, because this.is.my.life. people! The girls and I ran away to Wichita for a weekend and found the best playground I've ever seen at Sedgwick County Park. It is seriously fun. You know how playgrounds are getting so safe these days that they sometimes aren't even very fun anymore? Well they've brought back the fun.

This playground has a water feature where you can push the button for water that runs into several troughs for sand/water play.
Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Rolling beads with all kinds of textures
Photobucket
Huge climbing structure with like 8 different slides
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

All kinds of things to do
Photobucket

I can see as I write this that there's no way I can describe all the fun things in words, so I'll stop trying. Just believe me, it was fun.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

7 comments:

Theresa Walker said...

Looks like you guys had a LOT of fun...where is this exactly?

Marc, Jaimee, Ben and Liam said...

Jealous!

Anonymous said...

We did have a good time at the playground in Wichita,Ks.It was so great to spend time with you. Pictures will come soon. Love, Mom/Grandma

Anonymous said...

We did have a good time at the playground in Wichita,Ks. It was so great to spend time with you. Pictures will come soon. Love, Mom/Grandma

Unknown said...

It looks like a blast! We need to get ourselves over to the west side and try it out! =)

lisalvance said...

Ok, I want to know too!

Jill said...

Sedgwick County Park -- 21st street after it curves around near the zoo, and before you get to Ridge Road.