
I think it's because it wasn't so long ago that going to the playground was a chore, since I had to lug baby Brenna around while Syd wandered through the equipment NOT playing. Syd always seemed excited by the idea of going to the playground, and seemed interested while we were there, but she never really wanted to do anything. But the times, they are a'changin'! The playground is all kinds of fun these days.


Here's Syd about to go over the bridge that she was scared of for the past year.

And her newest fave is trying to slide down the fireman pole.

I think I've finally reached that "some day" place I used to wistfully dream about where I could go someplace, help the girls out of the car and we could hold hands and march off for an adventure. No one has to be carried. We can leave the diaper bag in the car. And I can enjoy myself too!

No comments:
Post a Comment