

We went first to Cory's squadron's party where Brenna got a butterfly painted on her face that lasted, oh, about 30 seconds before she wiped it off.

Then we met at the Schierberls and walked around with our friends on base for some trick or treating.

And we're off!

Death was following us.

We had to stop and look at these freak show turtles in the creek that have necks -- no exaggeration -- about 10 inches long. This is not a great picture, but you can see their heads some.

Our family (plus Ben)

The Summers family (little pumpkin included.) We can't wait to meet Ben's baby brother next month.

Olivia and Brenna (Olivia wore Brenna's green tink costume. At least I could admire it on somebody.)

Brenna heads up to see Uncle Matt for some candy.

Admiring some yard decorations

Cowgirl Becca McBride and Sarah Palin

Calling it a night and heading to the car in the stroller

Brenna passed out on the way home and didn't even wake up for her diaper change.

Sydney checks out a small portion of her haul.

2 comments:
Oh, how I feel your pain. When I get around to posting, you will see that we had similar costume issues. Why do they have to try and be more stubborn than us as they get older? Don't they know we wrote the rules on stubborn and having things our way?!
PS I love little Sarah Palin - so cute!
I sure am glad to see your Halloween pictures. They are so cute. Love, Mom
Post a Comment