


These pics are from a few days after Halloween when we were sorting through clothes. I was sorting, anyway, and Syd and Brenna were amusing themselves.
But what I wanted to post about were some funny things the girls have said recently..
As we pulled into the Walmart parking lot the other day, Sydney said, "Oh, mama! The store! I need some bubble gum for my bubble gum area."
In the store, she was carrying around a holiday decoration on a stick. She swung it a few times and when I said, "Be careful, Syd!" She said, "I'm always careful, mama."
And in the parking lot, I was getting frustrated with the driver in front of me and finally said, "What is this guy doing?" And she piped up from the backseat, "He's driving hers car, mommy."
And, not to be left out, the top 5 Brenna phrases lately:
1. "No!"
2. "I do it!"
3. "Helllllllllllp!"
4. "Mines!"
5. "I do letters, daddy!" (Cory likes to play on starfall.com with the girls on the computer. She says this to him about 2.7 seconds after he walks in the door, every day.

3 comments:
Those are really cute pictures. Thanks for sharing the cute words also. Mom
Precious! I think number 6 for Brenna should be the sweet way she forces out an "OK" when you're correcting her for something!
I love the way they speak!
Post a Comment