Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Time to Get Away

Last weekend a few friends and I hit the road to OKC to do some Christmas and baby shopping (don't get excited, it was only Jaimee doing the baby shopping.) We had a really good time. Jenn made us snack bags....
Photobucket
Friday night dinner at PF Changs. A lovely night at the Hampton Inn, thank you Hilton Honor Points! Breakfast that we didn't have to make.
Shopping all day long. Toys R Us. Target.
Photobucket

A minivan to haul the loot.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

A luggage cart to haul all the stuff into the hotel for our 2nd night's stay.
Photobucket

And a fun ride home with friends.
(Sorry Maggie, I can't resist including this one.)
Photobucket

Thanks Jaimee, Jenn and Maggie. I really needed that. And thank you Cory, Marc, Joel and Ed for holding down our respective forts while we got away.
Photobucket

4 comments:

Marc, Jaimee, Ben and Liam said...

Could I LOOK any more like a supermodel!?! I mean seriously, I'm a total babe in those photos :)

Tanya said...

Oh, I'm jealous! Looks like you had a great time! Wish I could've come! Maybe next time... :)

Jessie said...

THat looks like so much fun!

Sarah said...

Wow -- I wanna do that! Looks like FUN!