Thursday, February 26, 2009

Dance Cam

Ben gave Brenna a Dance Cam for her birthday that is awesome for anyone who loves to see themselves on TV. And who doesn't? This was last night's show, post-pajamas, pre-bedtime story....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

You're probably thinking... dang! How old is that TV? Yeah, it's on the list people. The list we never have time to get to. But now that we are 2 WEEKS AWAY FROM THE END OF THE MASTER'S DEGREE (sorry for the screaming, I'm a little excited) we might get around to that list of To Do's ... and we might have longer dance parties too.

4 comments:

Theresa Walker said...

I think that Gabi would LOVE one of those dance cams...where could I find one of those? The girls (and Cory) look like they are having tons of fun!

Jill said...

Wal-Mart, baby! I think it's a Playskool brand? I'll take a peek and repost, if I'm mistaken. I'll bet she would love it!

Marc, Jaimee, Ben and Liam said...

I'm glad she likes it! She's such a good dancer we thought it would be fun!!! You should enroll her in dance class ext year.

Jennifer said...

We JUST got a new TV. The old one was just like yours.

You should figure out how to post video here or on facebook. I'd get a kick out of watching her boogie.

Counting down the days till the end of the masters degree, are you? What a weight that will be lifted!