Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Great Wolf Lodge II

We started off our 2009 vacation with our 2nd trip to Great Wolf Lodge in Grapevine, TX. Actually, I started my vacation by leaving a day early with Jenn and Maggie and heading to Dallas for some shopping before all the guys drove the kiddos up on Sunday.

Here's Jenn driving
Photobucket

And here's my new kitchen in Ikea.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Man I love Ikea. Especially when I can look without looking after kids. We had a fun girls' night at the Embassy Suites Happy Hour, a late dinner at PF Changs and shopped as much as we could before the guys and kids showed up on Sunday. Then it was time for some waterpark action!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Olivia
Photobucket
Syd
Photobucket
Photobucket
Brenna
Photobucket
Ice Cream Lady (in the arcade)
Photobucket


Jenn and Joel
Photobucket
Jill and Cory
Photobucket
The Schierberls at Breakfast
Photobucket
Sydney and Brenna with their Magic Quest wands (ours were set to demo, so they just made various things in the hotel open or sparkle or light up or whatnot. They had a blast.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And were so worn out, they passed out for a nap
Photobucket
Story Time
Photobucket
And we had a nice dinner at Red Robin together. Awwww... Olivia and Brenna holding hands
Photobucket
Trick or Treating at the GWL
Getting Candy from the Wizard
Photobucket
Photobucket
And candy from Death
Photobucket
And candy from the previously sleeping dragon
Photobucket
Which kinda freaked Syd out.
Photobucket

The gang!
Brenna, Jake, Annabelle, Olivia, Batman...er, Isaac, and Sydney
Photobucket

What a blast. The kids love this place. But I am beginning to hate it, since every time we go, it has been as a final trip with wonderful friends who then move! This time we were getting ready for the Schierberls to leave. At least we didn't have to break down in the hotel lobby. We've still got 2 weeks till they pull out of here. Love you all, dear friends!

2 comments:

Theresa Walker said...

Just wanted to say that you look great, Jill...have you lost some weight since I saw you last?! Looks like you guys had a great time. I think we're going to have to go to a GWL sometime--I think Gabrielle would love it too!

Anonymous said...

I am so sad that we missed such a fun weekend!!!! Looks like you gusy had a blast though!!!