Monday, October 05, 2009

Sydney's Fairy Adventure

Sydney goes to ballet/tap class on Monday afternoons. Recently, they offered a special 2-hour fairy adventure on a Saturday morning. The girls went on a treasure hunt for their wings and wands, had a fun tea party (we've been playing tea party ever since) and learned a cute little dance number before all the families arrived to see a very short program. It was pretty cute, especially because we are not allowed to stay during dance class, typically.

Here is "Pixie Hollow" and Syd's dance teacher, Ms. Gabrielle. She is I think 5 months pregnant, so I was pretty impressed with her fairy costume.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

After 2 hours of Fairy Adventures, Syd was not really in a picture taking mood.
Photobucket

Showing me the baby fairy who sleeps under the mushroom
Photobucket
Photobucket

Sydney and Emma
Photobucket
Look! Fairy Footprints!
Photobucket

Haha!
Photobucket
Photobucket

My little fairy was more like a little bee. She was about three times the speed and intensity of the other fairies. I'll upload the little video and put it up here soon. But she thoroughly enjoyed herself, as far as I can tell. What a fun way to spend a Saturday Morning!

1 comment:

Tanya said...

What cute pictures! But I miss the black leotard! :) I guess fairies probably don't wear a lot of black...