I was thinking the exact same thing... Brenna IS Annie! She is so cute! =) And, Jill, I loved your pic too. You could be twins. Oh and P.S. -- I love the Ikea outside of Dallas, too. Especially without kids. haha
I'm 35. An Air Force wife. Mother of two little turkeys. Forever in search of ways to keep us all entertained. Thought I'd blog about it, since we're all in this together.
4 comments:
She could be a little Orphan Annie! I love it!
I was thinking the exact same thing... Brenna IS Annie! She is so cute! =) And, Jill, I loved your pic too. You could be twins. Oh and P.S. -- I love the Ikea outside of Dallas, too. Especially without kids. haha
Every time I see Brenna I think.."wow, she looks like Jill:) That picture totally confirms it.
We have been thinking Brenna looks like Jill. The pictures say it all. Love, Mom and Dad
Post a Comment