Friday, March 26, 2010

Random Friday Comments

This morning on the way to school, Syd was singing, "The raiiiiiiiin, it makes my magic go away. Oh, the rain makes my magic go away." And on the way home Brenna was singing, "We don't bite our friends. No, we don't bite our friends." Who needs K-Love? (Okay, me. But that was pretty cute.)

I let my 3 year old eat cream cheese with her finger for breakfast this morning. We went to meet a bunch of ladies at Panera and I was trying to have a conversation when I realized she was doing this. I only half-heartedly attempted to stop her. There are worse things she could have eaten, right? In my defense, I did buy her a bagel to go with it, but apparently a bagel is only a vehicle. Not consumable by itself OR with cream cheese .

Today was picture day. Syd wore this:
Photobucket
Let's hope she gave them a better smile than she gave me. Let the record show that I did indeed comb her hair and even put a bow in it. But alas, she ripped it out as soon as she arrived home.

We are going to dinner with some people from our new church tomorrow night. It's nice to have friends.

Also, I miss all my old ones.

6 comments:

Only on Monday said...

I love that dress!! Where o where did you get it :) Real shopping in VA...are you so excited

Tanya said...

What an adorable dress! And I see nothing wrong with eating cream cheese with your finger if it allows you to have adult conversation! Miss you too!

Motherhood Mayhem said...

She looks so old! Darling!

Anonymous said...

Very cute!! Glad you are making new friends. I love you, Mom

Anonymous said...

Oh Jill, it totally made my day that you have a dinner date with new friends...not that I wanna share you, but I have been worrying about the friend department for you!!! Hope it went well...hope they realize how lucky they are to be able to spend time with you all!!! Love and miss you all lots!

Ginny said...

We really dig you, new friend! I'm glad you're here. :)