Monday, May 19, 2008

Doggie Cousins

Our last stop in Wichita was Uncle Kelly and Auntie Tara's house. We had such a great time with them having lunch and letting our girls play with their girls. The cute, cute doggie cousins are Ruby Q and Jypsy Belle.

Here is Sydney really getting into her role. Ha!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Ruby is on the left here:
Photobucket
Photobucket

Look at Jypsy Belle thinking "Are these kids leaving any time soon? Nothing good is going to come of this, I can tell."
Photobucket

See?!
Photobucket

Photobucket

We didn't even attempt a group photo, but here is Brenna with Kelly and Tara. I sometimes think Brenna looks a lot like Kelly (my brother) what do you think?
Photobucket

And Syd's eyes are closed here, but oh well...
Photobucket

It was great to see you guys! Come and visit us soon!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I think Syd actually looks like your brother! Cute pics!