Monday, May 05, 2008

Patriotic Potty Training



Syd is learning the pledge at Mom's Day Out, and it has proved to be helpful in getting her to stay on the potty long enough to actually go occasionally.

This morning she sensed she had to go, ran into a room, closed the door and peed. Unfortunately, it wasn't the bathroom. It was Brenna's room. (insert me rolling my eyes here.) Some days I really love being a mom.

6 comments:

Jessie said...

Uh-oh! At least she knows the pledge, right?

Anonymous said...

This cracks me up. Good job Sydney! Love, Grandma Story

Marc, Jaimee, Ben and Liam said...

That is hysterical!

Unknown said...

Grayson watched the video twice... in utter amazement! I'm so impressed she knows the pledge!

Anonymous said...

What a smart girl!! Both in her potty defiance, and her "pledge" skills.

Alison

Ben, Holly, Logan, and Cora said...

I am so impressed and was completely blown away by how big she has actually gotten. I don't think Ihave heard her talk for a really long time now. And she knows the pledge...that's awesome!