Friday, May 23, 2008

I just spit out my sweet tea!

This is probably not as funny to you as it is to me on little sleep, but it cracked me up. Probably because it's SO FREAKING HARD to get a good picture of my girls together. This is them in like 16 years or so. Or maybe it's Andrew and Jonathan. But you get the idea. Anyway, enjoy!

5 comments:

Tanya said...

Oh my gosh! I am laughing so hard there are tears streaming down my face! That is HILARIOUS! And that is so gonna be my boys. God help me!

Marc, Jaimee, Ben and Liam said...

That was so funny, until I pictured myself with two boys!

Theresa Walker said...

That is soooo funny!!! I'm trying not to laugh too loud because Gabi's asleep in the next room, and I really don't want to wake her up because this is the first day in a while that she's actually taken a second nap during the day.
So much fun!!!
T

Sarah said...

OMG. I about peed in my pants. ROFL

Ben, Holly, Logan, and Cora said...

little sleep or not....that is hilarious.