I picked it out and ordered it myself. I put it together. I looooove it. Our neighborhood doesn't have sidewalks, and the girls were getting jostled to death in the regular stroller. If you know me at all, you know I don't jog, but it's fabulous for walking, which we plan to do a lot of this summer, just like last summer. The only difference is that Brenna is about 15 lbs. heavier than at this time last year.
After our first walk... Sydney almost always falls asleep if we walk in the afternoon.

Plenty of room for walking essentials... water bottles, keys, pacifier, etc.

Side view

This is a 2008 Instep Suburban Safari swivel wheel double jogger... whew! Quite a name. If Cory ever wants to, he can lock the wheel, making it easier to jog with. We give it 4 thumbs up so far.
2 comments:
I love the new stroller! If we didn't already have a garage full of strollers I might be tempted to invest. :)
Looks awesome!
Post a Comment