Monday, October 06, 2008

Bruschetta Chicken Bake

Photobucket

We had this last night and it was good! Yummy Easy Recipe --

1 can (14 1/2 oz.) diced tomatoes, NOT drained
1 pkg. Stove Top Stuffing Mix for chicken
1/2 cup water
2 cloves garlic, minced (or equiv. minced jarred from the fridge)
1 -1/2 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces
1 tsp. dried basil leaves
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese.

Heat oven to 400. Stir tomatoes, stuffing mix, water and garlic just until stuffing mix is moistened. Place chicken in 13 X 9 inch baking dish; sprinkle with basil (I was out, so I used some poultry seasoning and a dash of lemon pepper, which had basil in it). Top with cheese and stuffing mixture. Bake 30-35 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.

4 comments:

Tanya said...

This sounds yummy! I'm going to try it when we get back!

Mandy Cunniff said...

I made that a few weeks ago, too! It was yummy!

Theresa Walker said...

Sounds like a great recipe...I'll have to try it after we get back from our Wichita/Orlando trip!

Marc, Jaimee, Ben and Liam said...

That does sound good and pretty easy, except the cut the chicken up into bite size pieces... hey, I'm lazy :)