Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Curly Hair!

Brenna's hair is getting longer and more out of control every day. Anyone with curly hair have advice for me?
Photobucket

It's sort of straight on sides and curly on the top.
Photobucket

We do bath at night, then brush it. Then in the morning, I am just at a loss. I can wet it down and smooth it out, pin it back with a barrette (I don't want her to have bangs.) But then it loses a lot of it's curliness.
I just love this girl.

Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She always looks so beautiful.. No advice. Although you know I secretly angst for a little girl... I am so happy I can just shave my boys hair!

Motherhood Mayhem said...

Don't brush curly hair - use a pick or big toothed comb! I fight with Kate's hair all the time!!!!

Christina Ragusin said...

Beautiful!! Don't brush it. Finger comb it or use a pick. Let it be free! It's actually really hard to make curly hair look messy. It always looks done!

Unknown said...

Andrew's hair is a little bit curlier than Brenna's. Best advice: use a spray on hair detangler and just sort of finger it into place. I wet Andrew's down and comb it but it'll dry straight for all of 20 minutes then it gets curlier as the days goes on. Sorry! But it's cute!!!