We spent Thursday, Friday and Saturday with the Summers, Rivards and Schierberls at the Great Wolf Lodge. We had a wonderful time together and were so sad to say our goodbyes to Marc, Jaimee, Ben and Liam on Saturday morning. We know that as MWS puts it, friends are friends forever if the Lord's the Lord of them. We hold to that promise as we remember all the fun times we've all had together these last few years. We will see you soon guys!
P.S. The video is 10 minutes long, just to warn you. I had a little trouble with adding the music. I wanted "You've Got a Friend in Me" from Toy Story, then "Let them be Little" by Billy Dean, followed by "Circle of Friends" by Point of Grace. Alas, there are too many rules with iTunes, so I settled for the following....
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Wow,that is so cool. It is good to know you will see them again somewhere. Jill, thanks for the great pictures. Wish I knew how to do all that. Love you, Mom
I am sad for you guys to have to have such good friends move away!!! With our lifestyle though you are all bound to be together again in some capacity or combination!!! Great video, thanks for sharing all the special moments you all had together!!!!
OK, bawling right now, and I haven't even watched to video clip yet... I have to go compose myself first. We love you guys!
I loved that... I love that they, we, all grew up together these past two years... I love that you are all so very very special to us, seriously just like family... I love that we were blessed with all those wonderful memories together even it if means that it hurts more now. And I am so glad Ben is asleep right now so I don't have to talk him through the "happy tears because we had such wonderful friends in Altus that will be our friends for life even though we have to move away right now" talk. Oh, I REALLY didn't think it would be this hard or that I would be so overwhelmed by sadness. I'm going to go call Marc so he can give me the talk. I thank God for you dear friend!
Post a Comment