Aw!!! It looks even better on her then it did in the pictures!!! It's soo cute! I'm excited! We are at 19 days...everything is coming together smoothly so far..Hopefully it stays that way! Can't wait to see you guys!
I'm 35. An Air Force wife. Mother of two little turkeys. Forever in search of ways to keep us all entertained. Thought I'd blog about it, since we're all in this together.
5 comments:
Soooo cute! The first picture is great! I may need a copy to frame or at least hang on the fridge!
How fun! Ben was just asked to be a ring bearer for one of my best friends from college. I can't wait! Syd is going to be a beautiful flower girl!
What a beautiful girl!!!
Aw!!! It looks even better on her then it did in the pictures!!! It's soo cute! I'm excited! We are at 19 days...everything is coming together smoothly so far..Hopefully it stays that way! Can't wait to see you guys!
O! And I'll make sure Tanya gets a picture of her from the wedding too! She's just so cute!
Post a Comment