skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
The Greens
We also visited with Becca, Shelby and Sammy in Wichita. It was so nice to catch up.
Guess I should have attempted a shot of Becca and I. Next time!
1 comment:
Sarah
said...
LOVE that Goldfish top of Sydney's!!!
12:41 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thankful
"The Christian ideal has not been tried and found wanting. It has been found difficult and left untried."
G.K. Chesterton
About Me
Jill
I'm 35. An Air Force wife. Mother of two little turkeys. Forever in search of ways to keep us all entertained. Thought I'd blog about it, since we're all in this together.
View my complete profile
My Fave Tees
Things I"m especially thankful for (in no particular order)
grace
babysitters
children's laughter
clorox wipes
Dr. Pepper
friends
our family
People Magazine
SLEEP
TARGET
Blog Archive
►
2010
(33)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(11)
►
January
(11)
▼
2009
(157)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(30)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(19)
►
May
(8)
▼
April
(14)
Princess Brenna and the media console
The Greens
Lots of pictures of the backs of the girls' heads
Blessed
Supergirls!
Happy Easter!
My newest favorite picture!
Soccer Practice
Flower Girl pics for Nicole
Fences
WWF, here we come!
If I had tags on my posts, 90% would be tagged "sl...
Great Wolf Lodge in pictures
34!
►
March
(17)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(21)
►
2008
(219)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(19)
►
September
(17)
►
August
(22)
►
July
(17)
►
June
(17)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(19)
►
March
(19)
►
February
(23)
►
January
(28)
►
2007
(85)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(17)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(8)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(5)
►
2006
(25)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(5)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(6)
1 comment:
LOVE that Goldfish top of Sydney's!!!
Post a Comment