Sydney was NOT interested (as usual) in looking at the camera or holding still. It was a little high-anxiety for her taste. But when it came down to it, she pulled herself together and threw the petals perfectly during the actual wedding. There was an obnoxious pink and orange sparkly horse with wings in it for her. Have I ever mentioned how much I believe in bribery?
Getting ready for taking pictures...




You can barely see in the background here what Sydney was doing while the rest of the wedding party took pictures....


Quick blood sugar fix before the wedding...


I have no pictures of the actual petal throwing, as I was holding my breath and making my way around to the front where I could grab her at the end of the aisle.
The rest of these are from after the wedding...
The back up flower girl




With Gigi


The bride dancing with her dad. Check out my favorite Sister in Law blowing bubbles behind them... hee hee.

Mother and Father of the bride, my uncle Jeff and aunt Nora. Jeff is my mother's younger brother.

Brenna with Grandma and Grandpa


Nicole and Brandon gave Sydney a gorgeous snowglobe with a unicorn and a little girl inside. It's engraved with Sydney on the front and is so beautiful! She loves it! As Sydney said as we drove away from the wedding, "Mommy, it was a VERY unicorn day!" That's high praise, coming from Syd.

2 comments:
WTG Syd!!!!
And I LOVE Brenna's dress! *wink* :)
Sydney did a wonderful job! And Brenna's smile was infectious as always!I'm hoping to have the official pictures within another week or two, so I'll keep you posted. Thank you for coming!!!
Post a Comment