Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I need this...

MADSEN Cargo Bikes

Maybe I could actually get some decent exercise in! And it's cute!

6 comments:

The Ellery Family said...

Lol that's awesome!

burgiboogie said...

Can you imagine what your kids would do to each other left unattended in a moving bucket?? Okay, maybe not your kids, but I can imagine all kinds of bodily injury.

You would be the coolest mom at bible study, you should start a trend:)

Jill said...

You mean I'm not ALREADY the coolest mom at Bible Study? ;-)

And you're right. I'm sure there would be all kinds of violence going on behind me every time I put them in that bucket.

Anonymous said...

Looks neat, hope you win!

Jennifer said...

But will you ride it wearing a skirt and mary janes? Because that's such a practical way to dress when riding a bike ;-)
Did you enter? Good luck if you did!

Jill said...

Jennifer, I just might! And yes, I did enter. Hopefully I won't actually win, because can you imagine the kind of room that thing would take up in the garage?