We have started something new here at our house. The girls are learning a new Bible Verse every month. Here is proof of our hard work in August...
First Brenna
Love that... "through Christ gives me Strenk! Fippians four furteen"
And Sydney... this is a great verse for my Syddikins. You can see her anxiety here a little, but she presses through!
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Okay that is the cutest thing I have seen in a long time. Seriously sweet:)
I need to jump on a plane this instant and get my hug on with those cuties! Loved this!
Precious!!!!!
What a GREAT idea! We miss you guys!
Love, love, love the videos!!! I hope that Gabrielle will start learning verses this year at Awanas!
The girls did an excellent job. Give them a hug for Grandma Story.
WOO HOO!! I love it! Great job girls.
They deserve 50 "Bible Bucks" for the great job they did!!! (I think I still have some)
Mrs. Cheryl
Post a Comment