Sunday, August 09, 2009

Dancing Queens

Sydney begins her ballet/tap class next week. She is very excited and has been practicing. And of course, Brenna has been practicing too, just because she can.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

This one is AWESOME...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Did you not know that knee socks are a key part of a ballerina's wardrobe? Those are actually part of Syd's school wardrobe (gotta spice up those uniforms) for preschool, which starts THIS week. And for this, MAMA is very excited. And Syd too. Brenna will do Mom's Day Out twice a week, and a Little Twister Yoga class which she's super excited about, although she has no idea what yoga is. :-)

6 comments:

Marc, Jaimee, Ben and Liam said...

"You can dance, you can daaaaance, having the time of your life, ooooooooo see that girl, watch that scene, digging the dancing queen!" At least I think those are the words. I absolutely love this post! We're so going to have to fly back for recital time! And I can not believe it's school time already, what fun they're going to have in all their activities and with their super mama this year!

Anonymous said...

Very cute pictures. I am so glad Syd and Brenna are sharing the spotlight. Love, Mom

Jennifer said...

Love the photos and their outfits! The second one cracked me up ~ is Brenna waving to Boomer? Funny.

Jill said...

Poor Boomer. Doesn't he look pitiful here? Whenever the girls are in the playroom I try to put him out for a while. Otherwise, he rarely wants to go out even to pee. He will happily hold it all day. Bladder of iron, apparently. The good news is, he does this with #2 too, so I hardly ever have to pooper scoop. Apparently, he's trained himself to wait until his morning and evening walks. what a dog!

Julie said...

Could they be ANY cuter? Aren't girls so much fun!!!!

Marc, Jaimee, Ben and Liam said...

I showed a picture of the girls to Marc and he said, "wow Sydney looks like 2 years older" to which I replied "I know (sniffle sniffle) she needs to stop that right now". The are beautiful! Hope they had a great first day of school, can't wait to hear all about it.