

On Monday, we went to the zoo with Grandma, Grandpa, Gigi, Tanya, Jonathan and Andrew.

Cutie Pie Jonathan


Gigi and Syd check out the penguins


A brilliant idea!

Something funny... this display is in the reptile building and says, "How do animals deal with changing desert temperatures?" Apparently they go on vacation. The sign on the glass wall reads "Animals are off exhibit until the air conditioner is repaired." I thought it was very amusing.

Here's a sign Syd freaked over because it looked like a unicorn... Did you know many people believe the legend of the unicorn developed from people seeing different animals from a distance, that looked as if they had one horn. I know because I have to read something about unicorns to a certain 4 year old every day or there is you-know-what to pay. :)

Tanya and I

Tanya and I and the reason for our stress levels.

4 generations

ALL the little monsters themselves. We so love our Ayottes! (Jonathan, 1, Brenna 2, Syd and Andrew, 4)

We also had dinner with Grandma, Grandpa, Gigi and Uncle Kelly. Poor Auntie Tara wasn't feeling well. We missed her!
Kelly and Gigi

A little crazy weather -- That's Kansas for ya! -- on the way home.


(Those are just columns of super heavy rain, but they looked a pretty freaky.) Thanks everyone for a great visit. We love you all!

1 comment:
We sure enjoyed the time with you. Love, Mom
Post a Comment