Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Rodeo

We headed out to the rodeo a couple weeks ago. I'm a little late in posting these, but I'm trying to get caught up!

First things first, we had to take a pony ride!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

I'm not sure what a big bouncy slide has to do with the rodeo, but it was fun anyway...
Syd and Annabelle
Photobucket
Kamikaze Emma
Photobucket
Backwards Syd
Photobucket

Headed to check out the Longhorns
Photobucket
Photobucket
Making a new friend
Photobucket
Old friends
Photobucket
Little Big Man
Photobucket
Guess I needed my sunglasses.... Jenn, Maggie, Me, Bobbie
Photobucket
The more the merrier...
Machs, Schierberls and Rivards joined us
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Syd gets into the spirit
Photobucket
You're not even going to be able to tell what this is, but they let all the little kids out in the arena to chase a cow to try and win a bicycle. Syd ran around randomly getting completely muddy, then left the arena by a gate opposite of where we were sitting. I had to jump the fence, run across in the dirt and go find her. Yikes!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Theresa Walker said...

Sounds like you guys had a LOT of fun, and you got some great pictures too!